Saturday, September 19, 2009

the best laid plans...

Plans are made to change, rules are meant to be broken and I can't think of another one. We have had a great couple of months, they have just not been the ones we planned. That's okay.
Tender Care Hospice is doing great, we are slowly growing and spreading out into the valley. We have done some modifications, including some great advertising. We are wrapping our car, for those of you who don't know what that is I have included a picture. Yes my face is on the side of our car! It's crazy! We are building our website and just generally upgrading. I ended up getting my CNA (certified nurses assistant) so I can see patients and help the business-I didn't think that I would like it but I am loving it. It is really rewarding and I am so attached to my patients.
So I haven't gotten to go to school for what I had originally chosen but this is turning out to be great. Instead I'm taking the money I'm earning and hired a personal trainer so I'm learning all and more of what I would have learned. Adam stays w/the kids when I work so he gets more time w/them and I get to get out. It's a win win. I have also found that I can get Adam to change Ian's diapers all the time now, all I have to do is remind him that I change adult diapers and he can't come up w/an arguement! It's awesome.
Ty is doing well-he seems to be grounded all the time though, he doesn't ever bring home his homework. He doing soccer and is great at it, he is getting so big and is soooooo sarcastic-i don't know where he gets it!
Logan is doing well in kindergarden and is going to start swimming lessons again-he loves to swim and loves diving-we might have found Logan's sport!
Ava is still the little doll of the family-she loves to tell everyone that she has boobs and boys have pecks, she likes to tell everyone at the store too! She is always saying something funny. She is such a girl-she will only drink the milk w/the pink lid! It's girl milk, she says.
And Ian is just like Ava was, content to stay a baby forever. He is getting a little bratty and likes to yell at everyone all day unless we are walking around holding him. It's great! He has finally learned how to climb down the stairs so he gets around even better-no more yelling at the top for someone to come get him!
Hope all of you are doing well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for always letting me know when you update - it's nice to know what's going on with you guys :) We missed you at the fire on Halloween!